Our Salt Lake City Law Firm Philosophy
Knowledgeable Attorney Providing High-Quality Legal Services
“My name is on the door, and I stand behind everything I do.” –Cal Curtis
Our objective is to provide the highest quality legal services available. As a client of this firm, you can be sure of the following:
- Personal, attentive service. Our clients come first.
- Understandable, reasonable legal fees. In most cases, we will agree on a fixed fee before any work is completed.
- Objective, candid legal advice that advances your needs and interests.
- Completion of your work in a timely manner.
- Application of proven techniques and methods to get the job done right.
“Each day I work in my office at a desk that originally belonged to my father, and first used by him close to 70 years ago. Throughout their lives, my parents emphasized honesty, loyalty and integrity, words not always associated today with lawyers and the legal profession.
Desks built today are generally larger and fancier, and have metal drawer paths and nylon rollers. Yet my father’s desk, after being refinished by a good friend, again looks brand new and will remain useful long after my legal career has ended. It serves as a daily reminder of the principles my parents taught me, and the obligations I owe my clients.”