Utah Estate Planning Law Firm
Salt Lake City Attorney Helps Hundreds of Clients
We are Utah’s premier law firm for elder law issues and special needs trusts. We have helped hundreds of clients – just like you – obtain Medicaid and other assistance to help pay for nursing home care for a spouse or parent. And we have provided estate planning services and special needs trusts to hundreds of additional individuals and families with children with disabilities.
We also prepare and administer special needs trusts for personal injury victims, and other individuals already on SSI and Medicaid who may receive inheritances, Social Security overpayments, or additional funds that would otherwise jeopardize their eligibility for government benefits.
We also assist families and individuals with additional legal matters, such as:
- Guardianship and conservatorship petitions
- Traditional estate planning services (wills and trusts)
- Administration of trusts and estates (including probates,
contested matters, mediation, and litigation)
- Medicaid recovery claims initiated by the State of Utah
- Veterans’ benefits, including aid and attendance
- Financial exploitation of seniors and elder abuse
- Contested federal tax matters
We encourage you to learn more about our great team by following the links below: